Monday 18 February 2013


Barber Shops In San Diego Biography
So after writing my initial review, the manager contacted me and apologized for the terrible haircut. He explained that the person who cut my hair was fired (I was not the only person who complained), he refunded my money, and he gave me a $25 gift certificate to give them a second chance, which I did.
This time Angel cut my hair. Not only was she personable, but she listened to what I wanted, didn't ask repetitive questions, and she was confident and actually did a good job on my hair.
I think 10 years ago chains like this one that "do hair" offered crap haircuts, but due to the way the economy is now, talented stylists who could have easily been hired by upscale boutiques back in the day, are working out of places like Fantastic Sams. I mean, this free haircut was just as good as one I had last year for $50.
So my $25 gift certificate got me a wash and a cut, some hairspray, and included the tip. Not bad.
Angel gave her her card, and a voucher for my next haircut for $7.95. I will probably take her up on it, and go back.
If you are a bit hesitant to give this place a shot, I can't blame you. However, I had a good haircut from Angel, and I am pretty picky, so be sure to book with her if you decide to walk in here.

Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego
Barber Shops In San Diego


No comments:

Post a Comment